Monday, March 17, 2014

I can't wait to get to Kentucky.

So I am back in business with my blog, again. We are going to Kentucky soon and I can't wait. Last Christmas I got a metal detector and I can't wait to use it.  We have a lot of snow here so I can't use it, witch really disappoints me. Kentucky is beautiful and you grow a lot of plants. It also rains a lot to. Me, Dad, and Dziadzi all went down to Kentucky to look at the land, and it was fun. 


By for now.
Remmington. 





P.S. I'am 12.                                                                                                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Remmington!
    So glad you want to live in Kentucky! Hope you get there soon!
    Love,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I shall live down there.
    Secret Listener.

    ReplyDelete