Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

I am Remmington....an 8 yr old boy who travels with his family.  My mom is writing this as I still need help with spelling.  I am having a good time in the house we are staying at in Maryland.  We have lots of animals...we have chickens and goats and horses.  We see lots of deer.  There is a basketball hoop here hanging on one of the trees.  I like working on the truck with my Dad.  I like helping around the house.  I like doingthings with my family.  And I also like having lots and lots of fun!  I am done for now. 

2 comments:

  1. hello Remmington. wow your blog is cool!!! I like the colors.oh yeah I forgot to tell you we got some new baby goats, they're really cute. well thats all so bye!!
    Love,
    Moira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life sounds nice! Luv, Emma

    ReplyDelete